Things I have learnt recently
- I have too many different passwords. Holy crap, it gets annoying.
- It’s impossible to read a 700 page novel with a cat lying on one of your arms. Especially if it’s a novel not worth reading.
- Looking through old pictures is so lovely. I think the Team Hwaiking day was one of the best in my life. Fatigue and illness just vanish if you’re having a good time (to some extent).
- The treasure at the end of the rainbow is worth the trek.
- I haven’t learnt enough recently. Teach me!